Posh Sitting’s Fall Favorites
When asked my favorite season, I normally respond with Spring, but Fall may actually be the best time of year… especially in New York City. The leaves are changing in all the parks, and you can actually open your windows for some crisp NYC fresh air. Everyone is back in school and family routines are in full swing. It may not be summer, but you can still get away with flip-flops some days, and there are a variety of activities and traditions you can only participate in during the fall.
After polling everyone at Posh Sitting, we have compiled a list of our Fall Favorites.
- Apple Picking- Not only is a fresh picked apple absolutely delicious, but can we talk about all the amazing desserts you can create?
- Raking and jumping into a pile of leaves
- S’mores and fire pits
- Pumpkin carving- For the really little ones in your family, try painting a pumpkin!
- Trick or Treat- The kids get a sugar high, and Mom and Dad can steal a piece of their favorites!
- College Football
- Haunted Houses
- Running through Central Park- the park is stunning this time of year!
- Boots- and all the other fabulous fall fashions, but can we emphasize boots again! Booties, over the knee, flats, heeled, leather, suede… fantastic!
- Pumpkin and Cinnamon flavored everything!
Happy Fall and Happy Halloween!